Snow Day Sun 18th March

After reviewing the situation, I have made the decision to stay at home and not open the studio today – Sunday 18th March.

Apologises if you were planning to come and thanks for understanding our decision.

All the snow better be gone by Tuesday!

    No Twitter Messages.